Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Prime Macleay River Frontage
- Land: 135 ha (333 acres)
What a great up river block with prime Macleay River frontage, where else would you want to be???
This peaceful part of the world is located approx. 1hr & 20mins West of Kempsey. This property has river flats that have been sown down with corn and lucerne in past years. This is the block where you have the potential to be completely self-sufficient and escape from the world, and who wouldn't want to live like that.
* 333 acres with Macleay River Frontage
* 10 year logging entitlement
* Building entitlement under Armidale/Dumeresque council
* 24m x 6m steel shed on piers just add the finishing touches to make it a home
* Runs approx. 60 cows all year round
* Best access to the Macleay River for bass fishing and kayaking or sit back and watch the platypus play
* Rainforest walks
* Steel cattle yards
* River frontage, creek access plus dams
* Long rich river flats that have been sown down to corn and lucerne
* Country ranging from creek flats, undulating pastured hills, rainforest and timbered hills
135 ha / 333 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.